Sunday, March 15, 2020

My virtual radio station. Don't panic, play some music and calm down!

COVID will not stop me from using Spotify and so since I have been ordered, BY MY GOVERNMENT no less, to "stay home and stay safe" I'll do my virtual DJing here ONCE AGAIN. Here's the deal: it's a free service BUT YOU HAVE TO SUBSCRIBE TO SEE AND HEAR MY ARTICLES....it's called SPOTIFY (duh) and if you're mourning all the vinyl thats heading once again the way of the dinosaur (vinyl shortages) and the cassettes you still have but won't listen to because the boombox you got is all fucked up and chinsey (even though it works perfectly well, just not as high fidelity) or even maybe your VHS recorder doesn't work...who needs all that when you've got a laptop or a desktop computer and THIS BLOG? You might not even like the music here but these are the days of the Coronavirus and you're not going to the record store to browse now, are you? I didn't think so. So look at what I have to offer. I have it on good authority that I have excellent taste in music...read this blog and find out, see if you agree and don't be afraid to comment and tell me if I'm developing a tin ear, how your style of music is so much superior to mine. You'll never know unless you SUBSCRIBE to my blog A Healthy Distraction. If theres anything more distracting than music I dont know what it is. But even so, it's also a healthy OBSESSION and thats what the title entails. 

So bookmark this page and say hello to the NEW WAVE of Internet radio, BLOGSPOT RADIO, James Arthur Casey in the DJ seat. Enjoy TRUE MUSIC LOVERS and MUSIC SNOBS ALIKE.

No comments:

Post a Comment